1. Your Rights
When browsing our website, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data we collect from you, and how we process it.
- The right to get confirmation that your personal data is being processed and have the ability to access your personal data.
- The right to rectification: to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
- The right to object to us processing your personal data.
2. What information do we collect?
When using our Site, we collect your personally identifiable information. This refers to information about You that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information“). This type of information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone numbers, email address, business address, and intended usage of requested information. The information we collect does not include your credit card number or any other billing information.
The information we may collect about you is needed so that we can personalize your experience and better respond to our user’s individual needs. We aim to improve our website generally.
We collect your Personally Identifiable Information in the following ways:
a) Automatically Collected Information
When you browse our Website, our servers automatically collect certain information that your web browser sends by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with www.ralev.com. These automated means may include Web Analytics information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser type and language, platform type, landing pages, pages viewed, bounce rates, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and cookies that may identify your browser. This information is considered Non-Personal Information. This information is typically being collected when:
- You enter and browse our website and agree to the cookies policy. We would like to notify you that some of these cookies may contain your Personally Identifiable Information.
- We may collect your first and last name, email address, phone number, and other information listed.
3. Links to other websites
We want to inform you what we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites that you may access from our Site.
The security of the information you provide is very important to all of us. Please be aware that no security measures or methods of electronic storage of data aren’t 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided from your side, and you do so at your own risk.
You should report any security violations to us at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org